PREPARE TO DIE — THE ALBUM THAT MADE ME UNDENIABLE. THE BLUEPRINT




    Year: 2021

BLOG — PREPARE TO DIE: A CLASSIC ALBUM MADE IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR


Prepare to Die wasn’t just an album — it was the moment everything shifted. It was the moment I realized I had crossed the line from someone who trained to kill, to someone who made music. This was the project that solidified me as an independent artist — the moment I found out how important it was to share my story. It wasn’t just about the story, though. It was about message and the impact. It was about going viral, sparking change, exposing the truth, and leaving a mark that couldn’t be erased. A mark rooted in that raw, gritty, authentic story telling — the sound I brought to the world no matter who tried to ignore or silence me. If The Vaccine was born from pressure, Prepare to Die was born from war. A classic — not because of hype, not because of numbers, but because of what it took to make it. Because of everything I had to survive just to say it in art form. If an album needed to capture the human condition in the face of death, this was the one.


‣ A SHADOW WAR THAT EMPOWERED THE RESISTANCE  

Life was unstable, unpredictable, and dangerous. I remember the streets were filled with protests, tension, and fear. The world was still bleeding from the pandemic. Businesses were collapsing. Families were losing everything. People were fighting for dignity, justice, and survival. The world was mirroring my internal reality — chaos on the outside, chaos on the inside. The world was collapsing and nobody could explain why.  Others treated the chaos like a ladder — a chance to climb into power. Nobody seen it coming but, in the shadows, a shadowy sect was plotting an opportunity to tighten their grip on power, so they came after me. While the world was losing what they worked hard for, I was also losing what I was fighting for — my future, the version of it I could only imagine at the time. Betrayal wasn’t a moment — it was a pattern. I wasn’t just losing opportunities. I was losing trust. trust in people who were supposed to open doors but instead slammed them shut. People who swore loyalty vanished when it mattered. People who were supposed to protect core values chose convenience over integrity. Some people who claimed to stand for standard principles ended up folding under pressure.  The world felt like it was closing in. Voices around me pined me to a cross. It felt like me against undercover extremists — and for the first time, I had to accept that role. Because sometimes the world doesn’t hand you a microphone. Sometimes you have to build your own stage. Everywhere I looked, people were fighting for something. And I was fighting too — for my rights, my future, my purpose, and my mental health. There were moments when life felt surreal, almost symbolic — like I was living inside a psychological experiment designed to control me. The pressure didn’t just surround me — it followed me. My military history shaped me. my military experience sharpened me. I wasn’t just surviving circumstances. I was surviving people — their intentions, their envy, and their nefarious agendas. And through all of it, I didn’t break. I had music. The more I created, the more the world seemed to unravel. The more I wrote, the louder the headlines became. The more I pushed forward, the more resistance I felt. I gained clarity. I trusted my instincts. I learned how to survive the noise and listen to the truth inside me.


‣ STREET EXPOSURE

Before the streams, before the branding, before the recognition — I was in the streets promoting my music by hand. Walking up to strangers. Asking for feedback. Getting ignored. Getting brushed off. Getting told I’d never be anything. People didn’t believe in rappers. But I wasn’t a rapper — I was a Veteran, a journalist, a cyber warrior, a digital soldier turned independent rap artist. I remember a homeless man telling me I’d never be like Don Lennon — before ever hearing a single track. He didn’t know I wasn’t trying to be a singer. I wasn’t trying to be anybody else. I was documenting my reality. Government surveillance. Betrayal. Pressure. Injustice. Ambition. Discipline. By then, I had made enough music — I just wanted honest feedback. most of the time I never got it. Songs like “To the Brim” and “Friends Switching Up” came from real experiences. Songs like “Real Estate” brought the album to life — there’s a reason it closes the project. And then there was limerence, another layer to this story — the ghost of a love that never lived, a muse that shaped both The Vaccine and Prepare to Die. A beautiful poison preserved by the pandemic, untouched by reality, powerful enough to shape the emotional undercurrent of both albums. A connection that never became real but never disappeared. That emotional tension — the longing, the obsession, the heartbreak — became part of the mythology of SWA, one I rarely speak on. This beautiful poison sharpened my mind and deepened my work. It wasn’t love. A fantasy? Maybe. But something in me knew she was a catalyst. So, while everything around me was happening at the same time, I had the opportunity to build alliances. I made connections, shook hands with industry insiders, and linked with other musicians — warriors who moved with the same instincts, the same discipline, the same hunger. People who understood pressure. People who understood survival. People who understood the game. People who believed in art as a weapon. These weren’t friendships. These were alliances — forged in struggle, sharpened by reality. I learned that even when the world tried to isolate me, Music was the light at the end of the tunnel.


‣ THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MUSIC

Prepare to Die is a conceptual album about mortality, purpose, and the fragility of life. But it’s also about surviving a world that felt like it was intentionally trying to take me out — something straight out of Squid Game. I had to confront systems designed to silence me for knowing too much, for recognizing corruption, for experiencing injustice firsthand. The album carries elements of rebellion, leadership, and the refusal to fold. It’s rooted in pain, — but built on survival. While I refused to be erased, controlled, or manipulated, the album took on an emotional layer grounded in chaos, love, danger, instability, and self‑discovery. People didn’t just listen — they felt it. They connected with the honesty, the vulnerability, the existential weight. Every track is a confrontation. Every lyric is a confession. Every sound is intentional. The album became a cult classic — not because it was trendy, but because it was true. It became the moment I solidified myself as a real artist. The moment I realized I wasn’t just making music — I was forging a movement. I was building a movement based on authenticity while enduring love, unforgiving loss, and a world that doesn’t play by the rules. Before SWA became a force, it was a philosophy. This album is a cornerstone of SWA — a defining chapter in the story of who I am, the blood I shed, the sacrifices I made, what I’ve become, and who I’m becoming.


‣ THE LESSONS IN THE END

Prepare to Die captures a truth most people avoid: Life is unfair. Life is dangerous. Life is unpredictable. And nobody is coming to save you. You survive by instinct. You rise through resilience. You endure by purpose. This album touches on death — not the end, but the awareness. The understanding that before you can live with purpose, a part of you has to die — the part that seeks approval, the part that trusts blindly, the part that waits for permission. If The Vaccine was the moment everything changed, Prepare to Die was the moment I embraced this reality. This album is a reminder: before you can live with purpose, you must be willing to die — because the only guarantee in life is death. 


DOD DISCLAIMER: This work is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or representative of the Department of Defense, the U.S. Army, or any branch of the United States military. All views expressed are my own.


      SUPPORT SWA        If you want to support me through SWA and help fund future creative projects, you can donate by hitting the link below or by visiting www.swaofficial.com/donate



cards
Powered by paypal

SWA Records

SWA Publishing Co.

Miami, FL

Independent Music • Creative Development • Cultural Impact 

Official Contact: contact@swaofficial.com

Website: www.swaofficial.com


© 2026 SWA Publishing Co. — All Rights Reserved.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INSIDE THE VACCINE — PRESSURE, PURPOSE, AND THE BEGINNING OF SWA